Come to class with a small piece of furniture that you can comfortably carry! We will cover step by step the methods to transform your piece. You will be educated on the difference between a variety of paint products such as Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint and CHALK PAINT® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. We discuss the science of wood and the chemical reaction of each product to furniture to avoid some "disasters!" Review our many prepared sample finishes to decide which style will best suit your desired outcome. You will feel empowered to be walked through the complete process of finishing your piece all in one day!
You will learn how to properly prep furniture to paint, patch holes or rehab if necessary, apply colors of your choice, distress and apply the furniture waxes or topcoats to finish your piece. Your piece goes from drab to fab in one day! Class fee is $100.00 plus supplies needed. Space is limited and fills quickly so payment in full reserves your spot in class. Snacks and light refreshments will be served.
Please select an upcoming date with your order. Upcoming Dates:
Workshops in 2019
- Saturday, January 25th, 2020. 10-4pm Sold out!
- Saturday, February 29th, 2020. 10-4pm Sold out!
- Saturday, March 28th, 2020. 10-4pm
- Saturday, April 25th, 2020. 10-4pm
- Saturday, May 30th, 2020. 10-4pm
- Saturday, June 27th, 2020. 10-4pm
- Saturday, July 25th, 2020. 10-4pm
- Saturday, August 22nd, 2020. 10-4pm
- Saturday, September 26th, 2020. 10-4pm
- Saturday, October 24th, 2020. 10-4pm
- Saturday, November 21st, 2020. 10-4pm